Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Thoroughly Modern Mary"

I can hardly believe this is true, but I am going modern!! After all of these years of liking overstuffed furniture, tables covered with what-nots, I now find I am drawn to the sleek, clean lines of a room done in modern furniture.

I think this is so because I function so much better in a neat environment, and modern furniture is all that and more. Modern furniture is clean lines, function, and simplicity. Most of all it's uncluttered. I really like that. With something to fit every environment and taste, it's extremely affordable too.

I do believe that "Thoroughly Modern Mary" is here to stay.

Until next time,

Mary

1 comments:

MYM said...

Well, I'm impressed. I have my parents' big velvet furniture from the 70s, lol. I'm not sure I'm ready for sleek yet ... but I can see how it would be very functional and clean.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online