Thursday, June 5, 2008

Truly Buzzworthy Gifts For Father's Day

I have been married to my husband for 48 years. We've been through a lot, have raised three amazing children and are now enjoying our 9 grandchildren.

Father's Day is coming up and I decided that this year I would get something special for him to show him just how happy he makes me. I truly couldn't have picked a more wonderful man to be the father of my children. He is adored by them, and by me always.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to get for him, but got online and started doing some searching. When I saw the name Patek Calatrava
I knew I had found it!! The perfect gift for the perfect man.

I'm having trouble waiting until Father's Day to give my husband his gift. I've invited the kids over for his special day, so they too will be here to see his face when he gets his special gift too. I can hardly wait.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online