Sunday, June 8, 2008

Buzzworthy Candlezzzzzzzzzz

My family is very important to me and because of that, my home is as well. Creating an atmosphere that is welcoming and warm is always my goal. I find that one of the quickest, easiest and most effective method of achieving this atmosphere is the use of candles.

I group my candles together in varying sizes and shapes when possible. If using scented candles I will group together candles of the same scent. Obviously, different scents would conflict and the desired effect lost.

I use candles in every room of my house with no exceptions. I like to end my day with a long bubble bath in my garden tub surrounded by the indirect light of candles all around the rim of the tub. Hmmmm........truly buzzworthy blisszzzzzzzzzzzz..

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online