Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Girls Night Out


My two daughters and I got together last Saturday night for a girl's night out. We went to dinner and then went to a movie. We had the best time!! The dinner was just great, the company was the best, and the movie super.

I feel so blessed to have these dear girls in my life. I can't believe that I had a part in helping to make them the amazing young women they have grown up to be. They are a blessing to their dad and I and I thank God for those girls and our son, daily.

Of course, they aren't girls anymore, but are very much ladies. To their dad and me, though, they will always be our little girls. =)

I plan to make sure that we have more nights like the one we had Saturday, that's for sure.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online