Thursday, June 26, 2008

Saying I love you with a special meal buzzzzzzzzz

My husband worked today. He has an antique business so has two booths in a local antique mall here in town. Part of the deal is that you must work one day per every so many square feet of space that you rent. He usually works two days a month. Not bad and it keeps him in touch with his customers etc.

I knew he'd be hungry and tired when he got home tonight so I fixed him one of his favorite meals. After 48, almost 49 years of being together, one runs out of new ways to say "I love you". So, this was my way to say it to my beloved today. When I dished his meal up, he was happily surprised and exclaimed, "What a treat!!". I smiled and told him that it was a special "I love you" for him, just because. He smiled, kissed me, and devoured his special meal, exclaiming about how good it was all of the while. I enjoyed his pleasure more than anything.

Buzzworthy buzz comes in many forms, even with hamburger as a base. =)

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online