Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love the beach.........

We have decided that life is too short to let the gas prices keep us home this summer. So, we have a couple of trips planned to see family and friends already.

Gary and I were talking this morning over coffee about our trips and how we both want to see the East Coast again. We thought for this trip we'd get in touch with a Realtor and rent a place right on the beach. I did some searching and found Wilmington real estate. I was pleased to see that they not only sell property on the North Carolina coast, but also have rental properties available. We had a place rented after one phone call. It doesn't get any easier than that. I plan to take plenty of pictures and will share them with you all.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online