Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Substance abuse

I was talking to my neighbor yesterday, and she mentioned that she is so concerned about the young people that her daughter is hanging out with. Her best friend just got out of drug rehab, and my neighbor is afraid that this friend is a bad influence.

I told her, that in my opinion, anyone can make a mistake. Anyone can get caught up in some bad habits. However, not everyone is able to see that they are on the wrong road, nor are they willing to do what they must to get straightened out.

I applaud anyone who has the strength of character to grab hold of their lives and do what they must to make things right, whatever the problem may be. As the saying goes, "If it's going to be, it's up to me". I love that saying. Truer words were never spoken.

Until next time,

Mary

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is useful blog.
=======
Brook

Drug Rehabs

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online