Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Truly Buzzworthy Mop

My mother always insisted that a good housekeeper got down on her hands and knees and scrubbed her floors that way.

Well, I am here to tell you that for Spring cleaning, that's fine, but for weekly jobs, I use a mop!! I have recently discovered the microfiber mop. After trying mine, I ordered one for my mother, my sister, and my daughter. I've been telling them what a great product this is, so now they will get a chance to find out for themselves.

My mom promised she will give it a try. Always willing to try new things, I think she is going to love her new mop as much as I do mine.

Until next time,

Mary

1 comments:

The Kitchen Guru said...

I'm having a heck of a time with my kitchen floor. I've done everything short of getting on my hands and knees to scrub. I'm definitely going to check out this mop. Thanks Mary....:o)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online