Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My favorite "buzzworthy" website, Mahalo.com

I truly am impressed by this new search engine, Mahalo.com. The quality of the pages always impress me. I like that I can go to Mahalo, search for a given subject and then find the very best links all right there for me to click on. These links are also separated into category making it easy to go right to the site that is in your area of interest.

I may be a little prejudiced because I also work for Mahalo.com and write pages for them, but I have only written a few. The rest I just enjoy and marvel over the content and quality.

You really must do yourself a favor the next time you may be looking for some info on a given subject and try Mahalo.com If you were to find that they don't have a page yet on the topic that you are searching, drop them a note and they'll add it to their list and write it just for you. How great is that??

Mahalo is truly the best thing to come along on the Internet in a long time. Try it out and see for yourself.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online