Thursday, July 10, 2008

A buzzworthy bathroom redo

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. We are redoing our master bathroom and I do mean redoing. We are gutting it and starting from scratch.

I've always thought that I wanted a pedestal sinks. That was before I did some online searching and came across vessel sinks. It was truly love at first sight!!! Now my problem is deciding which one I want!! The selection of styles and the variety of stones that they are made up of is so varied. I was also pleasantly surprised to see how reasonable they are.

I think I have settled on the round marble bowl style that looks like it is sitting on the counter top underneath the faucet. Then again, there is that round chocolate travertine bowl that is built into a tile counter top... This is not going to be an easy decision!! I love them all!!!

Anyway, do check them out and see for yourself. You are going to be amazed!!

1 comments:

MYM said...

I used to have a pedestal sink and loved it ... that was when I owned. Now I rent and I'm just happy the taps work, LOL!

I like the vessel sinks, but I'm so clumsy I'm sure I could do some damage. I better stick with an embedded-type sink!

That marble one is very classy. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online