Saturday, March 29, 2008

A great weightloss site, The Daily Plate

Talk about buzzworthy buzz!! This is the greatest site I have found in a long, long time. In my journey to lose the extra pounds that I carry around, I have searched and searched for online aids that are free or at best, not rvery expensive. Guess what!! Until today I just never found anything. But, go to www.thedailyplate.com . It's free to join and they have wonderful tools there such as a FOOD JOURNAL, CALORIE CALCULATOR, and FITNESS LOG. When you fill out the form for calorie calculator, they will tell you just how many calories you can consume to reach your goal. There are tons of encouraging support tools as well, such as a message board, for example. There are people there who are having success. I encourage you to visit this site. You'll be amazed!!!

I want to add that I found this great site while visiting another buzzworthy site at http://www.capessa.com/members/homepage.aspx?p=9
This is another great site full of women's issues and some super ideas. You wouldn't want to miss this site either.

I want to add that this is not a paid posting, but truly sites that I found and am so excited about. When I find something exceptional I just have to share it with you.

You'll find a link to the daily plate site on the top of the right hand side of my blog. Just click that and it'll take you to the website.

Let's get trim for summer together!!! Let me know how you're doing.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online