Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sex and the City Movie / 99 Days and Counting


Are you as excited about the release of the Sex and the City Movie as I am?? I am sure that I am the biggest fan of Carrie, the girls and their escapades around New York. I can hardly wait for the movie to be released. They have an official site for it, now so I have included a link to it for you. http://sexandthecitymovie.com/ You really must go visit it for your daily dose of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda. Not only do they offer all of the latest buzz on the movies, but they also have Sex and the City MERCHANDISE. This is a must see!!

My two daughters and I have already made a date to go see the movie together. I'm thinking we should make it a total "Sex and the City" evening. It just wouldn't be complete without dinner, wine, and dressing up in something "simply fabulous". What do you think?

It occurs to me that if we are to do this up right, we really have to go shopping together for our simply marvelous outfits. I can see it all now. We'd walk up to the window of our local shoe store, glance lovingly at that perfect pair of heels, heave a heavy sign and whisper softly, "Hello Lover" in our best "Carrie" voices. Then we'd laugh hysterically and go off to PayLess to get our shoes. =)

There are 99 days and counting until the movie's release. I personally can hardly wait. Until then, though, I'll continue watching my "Sex and the City" DVD collection. I watch them from the beginning when Carrie meets "Mr Big", until the end, when he goes to Paris to rescue his maiden. (Insert heavy "SIGH" here)

I'd love to hear if any of you have special plans for the big Sex and the City Movie release day. I'm thinking I feel a movement coming on, a Sex and the City movement, "Dahling".

Oh, and by the way, here is another link you must see. This site has all sort of Sex and the city merchandise you can send for. Check it out. http://store.hbo.com/sm-sex-and-the-city--ci-1885647.html

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online