Saturday, April 12, 2008

My New Friend, "Connectedgeek"

I want to take this opportunity to introduce you to Mahalo's number one fan, "ConnectedGeek". He has a real name, but I find he will answer to just about anything I call him, like Geekster or whatever. =) He has a couple of places that he calls home on the Internet, Twitter for one, and Mahalo is another. He also has a web page...... http://blog.connectedgeek.net/

One of the main reasons I am blogging about the "Geekster" is that I have always considered myself Mahalo's biggest fan. However, after a few days of fighting over this with Geekster, I had to admit that he out Mahalo'd me, he won, he is Mahalo's greatest fan. I'm trying to be really big about this loss, but it's not easy. However, I shall suffer quietly, well, not so quietly as I am blogging about it. =)

Keep your eyes open for Larry, the Connected Geek. He's a very bright technonerd and it's just a matter of time before his hits his stride and finds his niche in this world of the Internet. We're all going to be hearing a lot about this young man in the future. Trust me on this.

Until next time,

Mary

1 comments:

Larry said...

You are to kind!! Mary, I will always be a fan of yours (first and foremost ;) )

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online