Thursday, March 13, 2008

Truly Buzzworthy "Contoured Bed Pillows"


A few months ago I was complaining to a friend of mine, Penny, about how much my neck was bothering me. She said that she had a lot of neck and back problems also and that since she started using a contoured pillow, her neck and back were a lot better. She also said that the pillow was so comfortable and she just loved hers. The sort of pillow we're talking about is like the one pictured on the left.

Well, I felt that it was worth a try. I had been going to the chiropractor ever few weeks trying to get relief from my headaches and my lower back pain etc. etc. I'd get an adjustment and it would help for a while, but soon the neck problems, back aches and the headaches that Tylenol or any other over the counter pain aid can touch would be back again.

I finally decided to give that pillow Penny kept urging me to get. She had even offered to pick one up for me and send it to me. Now that's someone who really believes in something.

The next time my husband and I were shopping we stopped at a store that sold good bedding. I can't stress that part strongly enough. GOOD BEDDING. They have several prices of this contoured pillow made out of memory foam. I didn't buy the cheapest, but I didn't buy the most expensive one either. I took my pillow home and used it. The first night, it felt strange and I missed my regular pillow. Determined to hang in there with this, I kept using it for a few nights. You know what?? I started to notice a difference. My neck felt better, my lower back wasn't bothering me anymore and if I had a backache when I went to bed it would be gone the next day.

It's been maybe six or eight months since I got this pillow and I can't say enough about it. I can vacuum my house now, my back may hurt ,but the next day with my neck supported as I sleep, my back is all re-aligned and I feel great. I haven't had one of "those" headaches since I started using this pillow. Do you want to know the very best part of all of this?? I have NOT been back to the chiropractor either.

You owe it to yourself to give one of these pillow a try. I've seen them at a lot of stores at different prices. They all say Memory Foam and look the same. My husband bought one from one of the low priced stores and his soon went flat and got as hard as a rock because the foam compressed. I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond. As I said before, I got the mid-priced one and paid about $40.

This is my TRUE experience and not an ad for those pillows or for stores that sell them. Do buy a good one from a good store, though. It'll pay off with a pillow that will retain it's shape.

Also, please share your experience with me. I'm anxious to hear from you on this.

Until next time,

Mary

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online