Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wonderful peace

It's Springtime again and Sunday is Easter. That means that summer, the beach and swim suits are right around the corner as well.

With that thought my next one most of the time automatically would turn to dieting and appetite suppressants. However, as a senior citizen how I look in a swim suit or other things isn't an issue and is the least of my worries.

That isn't to say that I no longer care how I look, but what it does say is that being healthy and feeling my best is my focus rather than appearances. With that comes a freedom that I praise God for. It's a freedom to just be myself and to live peacefully in my skin.

I wish this same peace and freedom to each of you this Easter season.

Happy Easter and thank you for reading my blog.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online