Monday, February 23, 2009

Mesothelioma, a form of cancer

I've been thinking a lot about my cousin who has Mesothelioma the past few weeks. He and his family live in Idaho and we're in Texas. We haven't seen them in way too many years and we've gotten out of touch.

Mesothelioma is the form of cancer that is caused by exposure to asbestos. A lot of progress has been made in treatment of this cancer, but I know little about it, it's symptoms or the prognosis for someone who has it.

If you or a family member has this disease, I would appreciate hearing from you so that I know what my cousin is up against.

Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to get in touch with him. He is so dear to us all, and he's always in my prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Professor Bruce Robinson the Scientific Director of the National Centre for Asbestos Related Diseases published the world's first blood test for the diagnosis, monitoring and early detection of mesothelioma. This gives the opportunity to develop effective mesothelioma treatment methods on the early stage of disease.
more about mesothelioma treatment.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online