Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great vacation ideas

It seems that my theme for all of my blogs these days is the economy and all that is involved with that.

Less I vary my posts or something, again I am reminded that our plans for a vacation are strongly affected by the economy. We'll be staying in the country this year for sure.

I've been doing some research to come up with some vacation ideas for us and have found that Orlando vacations offer some great package prices for all of their theme parks. They have Disney World there, Sea World and Universal Studios just to name a few. I think we're going to have to go there and spend several weeks in order to see it all.

Now to find some RV parks in the same area. I'm betting there are a bunch of them.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online