Friday, February 27, 2009

A buzzworthy site

Anyone who reads my blogs on a regular basis knows that I shop and buy most everything online these days. This being so, I see a lot of websites and so am not easily impressed.

However, while shopping for Fossil watches I found www.kenmarwatches.com to be what I consider a buzzworthy site. I think you'll agree with me when you visit the site yourself. The wow factor is the way the items are immediately enlarged when you run your cursor over the picture. Not just enlarged, but you get a real closeup picture that enables you to see all of the detail of the watches as if you were looking right at them real time. I wish more sites would utilize this graphic feature rather than just offering an enlarged photo. I want to see all of the detail when I'm about to purchase something online. Do check this site out and see for yourself.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online