Monday, February 11, 2008

Snapbomb.com

As a freelance writer, I am constantly on the lookout for good sites on which to post my blogs' urls as well as good sites that offer marketing opportunities. Well, today I came across http://www.snapbomb.com. I was visiting another writer's blog, saw the link and clicked on it. After checking it out and signing up, I was so excited about it I just had to come back here and share it with all of you.

What excites me about www.snapbomb.com is that after you list your blog or blogs, it rates them as to a price that you can expect to receive for your writing. But that's not all. They also offer you an opportunity to write an article that they will critique and offer suggestions as to how you can improve your skills. You won't believe it, but this service is FREE.

As if that weren't enough, they also have a list of companies looking for writers to provide articles promoting their products and services. Snapbomb.com has everything I personally need and have been looking for as a beginning freelance writer and blogger. Professional feedback, marketing suggestions, and marketing opportunities.

I just had to share this with those of you who read my blog on a regular basis. Those of you that are also writers/bloggers will want to check out http://www.snapbomb.com and sign up. Be sure to let me know what you think. I can't wait to hear back from you.

Till next time,

Mary



1 comments:

benza said...

I am given to emotional postings and some of them have troubled me.

Thank you for the Snap Bomb.

That's enough said, for now.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online