Sunday, February 17, 2008

A great new (to me) site, Webfugitive.com

I am such a "new born" to this blogging, social bookmarking, social networking thing I can barely sit up unaided. I'll be glad, so glad, when I begin to feel that I "get it" all. Nevertheless, this morning I had an email that said that someone called "webfugitive" had added me as a friend. Well, if someone wants to be friends, I'm there. We can never have too many friends or too many diamonds. =) (feel free to send either my way)

Anyway, I clicked on the link to add myself to this strangers friends list, clicked on his website to go check out this new friend and I have to tell you, I loved what I saw. The energy of this young entrepreneur is palpable and makes you want to buy whatever it is he is selling. He also has this incredible sense of humor that makes his blogs fun to read just because they make you feel good. I'm not sure if being entertaining is what his intentions are, but it certainly has this lady wanting more and intending to visit often for my "webfugitive fix".

You really need to check out this site http://www.webfugitive.com/
You will be entertained, but also I have a feeling that we're going to be seeing and hearing a lot about webfugitive in the future. Add to the entertaining element of his site, there are blogs about a lot of new opportunities and helpful information to be found there. I intend to bookmark it and keep my eye on it.

Let me add in closing that my posting on this website was totally unsolicited by webfugitive or anyone associated with that site. My blog is all about things I find that are exciting and new, so if I am excited about something I find, be sure that you'll be hearing about it here. =)

Visit webfugitive and let me know what you think.

Till next time,

Mary

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

Thank you so much for your kind words, its so great to hear when you have connected with a complete stranger, and enriched their lives in someway, or even made them smile. Good luck to you and your future endeavors, and thanks for your patronage. There is much more to come I assure you.

Footprints,
(A.R.)The Webfugitive

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online