Monday, June 1, 2009

Mesothelioma, still a lot to be learned

If you have a friend of family member who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma you know how far they've come in learning about it, but also know how far they have to go before they fully understand this terrible disease.

Mesothelioma is relatively new, but a lot of research is being done and some great discoveries being made as well. A dear cousin of mine has been diagnosed with it so whenever I find a new website I bookmark it and send it to him. When I came across www.mesotheliomahelp.net I read with interest about some of the inroads that are being made. I was also pleased to read that there are a lot of support groups available for sufferers of this disease. Support groups are a great tool not only for the sufferer, but also family members. I'm reminded of a Beatles song, "I'll Get By With A Little Help From My Friends". How true!!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online