Sunday, December 21, 2008

Looking for a lawyer!

My sister just moved to Seattle and wouldn't you know it. Her husband was injured the first day of work at his new job. She was so upset, needless to say. She called me to talk. I told her not to worry and to let me see what I could find in the way of Seattle injury lawyer. I spend a lot of time doing research on the Internet and was sure I could help her out.

Well, I came across www.washingtoninjury.com, did some checking and found that they were just what she needed. I called her right back and so within a couple of hours she had things under control.

I was delighted that I was able to help my dear sister out. I'm sure once they get past this bump in the road the rest of their time in Seattle will be just fine. They're going to come to spend the holidays with us too. I can't wait to hear all about that law firm.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online