Thursday, December 11, 2008

A buzzworthy free diet site


I know, I know! Nobody wants to be reminded of their diets this time of year. Whether your problem is your weight or if it's eating the right foods, we all have to watch what we eat. What we eat is as important as putting the right gas into your car. Okay, you're right, you all know this so you don't need to be told over again.

I want to share with you a great site, however. It's www.thedailyplate.com. This site allows you to search what you eat and calculate the calories. You can log your exercise as well as the amount of water you drink each day. It has it all and it's free. There are a lot of sites online but this is the first free one I have found. Very little is free these days and when something is, it is truly buzzworthy as far as I am concerned.

Check out www.thedailyplate.com. Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online