Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sarah Palin's wardrobe hubbub

I'm wondering how many of you feel the way I do about all of the hubbub about Sarah Palin's wardrobe. I was watching the news today and the broadcaster was going on and on about how much it cost the Republican party to make over Sarah Palin and her family for the campaign. I don't remember the numbers, but it was a lot of money.

How do I feel about this issue? Really!! Seriously!!! Our economy is reeling out of control, there is a war going on, most of our states need better schools and on and on. With all of these issues that are really important, I personally don't give a hoot how much Sarah Palin spends on her clothes or anything else.

What I do care about is will my fellow Americans get out and vote for their candidate this November in the record numbers that are expected and that should be! I am praying for this election unlike any before. With all that is going on in our world, we need the best leadership we can get.

That said, let's forget about whose wearing what glasses, how much they cost and let's just get out and vote!! Urge your friends and family to do the same. It's our American freedom at it's best. VOTE!!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online