Friday, October 3, 2008

Palin's debate score


Did you watch the vice presidential debates last night? We did. We were actually glued to the TV and after a while weren't even annoyed that we were missing out on "Grey's Anatomy".

How do you feel that Palin did? I felt that she did a good job handling herself. She came off confident and knowledgeable.

Do I feel that she gained any ground? I don't think so. I like her, I really do. She's loaded with personality. Do I have confidence in her as a potential president if the unthinkable should occur? No, I don't. Would I rather have Biden in that case? Yes, I would. So, will I vote for Obama? No, I will vote for McCain. See my dilemma? I need a McCain/Biden ticket. Better yet, I need a McCain/Condoleza Rice ticket. Now THAT is a ticket that I think would be a hands down winner. What do you think?

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online