Monday, May 4, 2009

Warm weather striked again in South Texas

It's only May and already here in South Texas we are having temperature in the 90s. I'm not ready for this yet!

I was talking to my neighbor this morning. She's just a young woman in her 30s and is either on a diet, just going on a diet or just coming off of one. Bless her heart! She's not alone, though, as we're all urged to watch our weight no matter our age. It's not about how we look so much as being healthy, feeling our best and of course, feeling good about ourselves. Body image is an important issue no matter your age or gender.

My neighbor was saying that she is using Liporexall, a diet aid, appetite suppressant. I'm very careful when taking any over the counter medication and always do a lot of research to find out what the ingredients are. It's so important to make sure there isn't anything harmful in non-prescription drugs. I also asked her to please check with her doctor too. She said she would. She's a smart young lady!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online