Friday, January 23, 2009

New Years Resolutions. How are you doing?

My niece and I made the same new years resolution, and that was to get fit and get healthy. So far we both have been able to keep at it, are feeling so much better, and we both are losing weight.

Because I'm older, I feel that it's safest to just eat my regular meals and get some exercise. My niece, however, being younger and without any health problems, felt that she wanted to take a more aggressive approach and is using a weight loss product. She checked with her doctor to make sure that it was safe and was given the go ahead.

You know, we have to be our own doctor for the most part. Who knows our body better then we ourselves. If we're eating right and feeling better then we know we're doing the right things.

2 comments:

top weight loss pills said...

nice blog and nice article

Best Weight loss pills said...

that was some sort of good solution - there are some other good solutions available into the market but this sems

to be the best so far.. .





Quite a week, indeed.-Health Care

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online