Thursday, January 8, 2009

A buzzworthy weight loss support site


When I find a site that is really unique or of unusual value I like to share it with you all. Weight Commander is just such a site.

Although the site is fairly new, the Weight Commander computer program isn't. I downloaded my copy several years ago and have found it to be an awesome tool. It keeps me on track.

When Michael Marder started his online version of his Weight Commander weight loss support program, I found it to have all of the features that I enjoy with my personal copy, but the added bonus of message boards. The message boards give me a whole community of others who are striving to be healthier and are there to support and advise me on my journey. That support system is invaluable and can be the difference between success and failure.
Weight Commander is free to try and after the trial period only costs a one time fee of $9.95. Where else can you find a great program that doesn't charge an ongoing weekly or monthly fee?

A great bargain, a great program, and the support we all need as we journey to be as healthy as we deserve to be and to feel the best we can in the new year.

Check out www.weightcommander.com. I truly expect you to be sharing this site with the people you care about too.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online