Monday, September 8, 2008

Sarah Palin

This lady has my attention!! I must admit that at first I wondered what McCain and his camp were thinking by choosing her to run on his ticket. In my opinion she doesn't have a lot to bring to the table. "What are they thinking", I asked myself.

I am still not altogether sure what she brings to the "presidential table" as far as running a country is concerned. However, as I listened to McCain's speech during the Republican convention, it was clear to me that this man is determined to bring change to Washington and to America. He wants to return our country to the values it has lost sight of. How better to do this than by choosing a running mate who is yet unspoiled by politics. A running mate who still has a clear picture of what our country is suppose to stand for and one who can get in there with Mr McCain and fight for real change. Change in politics, change in Washington, change in America.

Go McCain and Palin!!! I stand with you.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online