Sunday, September 28, 2008

Growing up way too fast

We have nine wonderful, amazingly outstanding and talented grandchildren. They are incredible. Have you heard enough? =) They are, however, growing up way too fast for me. I often wish I could just stop time and keep them young.

It seems that all of them are sharing the woes of those preteen and teen years and the skin problems that come with that. I tell them that I fully understand what it's like to suffer with acne. Luckily, they have so much more available to them in the way of treatments. Every one's skin is different so I urge them to try different products until they find the one that works best for them.

When we talk about this and other issues, I just hug them tightly and reassure them that this too will pass.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online