Saturday, November 1, 2008

Have you discovered "Big Lots!" yet?

Big Lots is one of my favorite places to browse and shop. Have you discovered them yet? They have the greatest selection of fun things that you might not find anywhere else. The biggest treat is the prices, though. Things are cheap, cheap, cheap. It's the best place to buy plastic containers. We all know how expensive they can be elsewhere. At Big Lots they're not expensive at all, so you can buy a bunch.

They carry everything from household items to some food stuffs. I don't buy eatables, though, as I worry about how long they've been on the shelf. However, sheets, pillows, yard ornaments, even furniture. I could go on and on and I do when I shop there. I go in to save money and because so many things are so cheap I over buy and end up spending a ton of money. Isn't that the way it goes? It takes restraint to shop at this store.

I think I'll go get changed and take a trip to Big Lots. See ya there. =)

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online